Comments and Privacy Communications
Visitors may, from time to time, be given the opportunity to post suggestions, ideas, comments, testimonials, questions, or other information on the Beacon Funding blog. It is the responsibility of the individual providing such content to assure that no portion of the content is illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties and does not consist of, or contain, software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of "spam." You may not use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead anyone as to the origin of the communication or content.
Map and Directory Services
Driving directions, business listings, and maps are provided by various Internet map services. Neither Beacon Funding, nor the providers, make any representations or guarantees as to the accuracy of any information or assume any liability or responsibility for any loss or damage arising out of inaccurate or incomplete information. For instructions on how to update, change, remove, or correct any business listing information for yourself or your company, please visit the map provider’s website.
Limitation and Liability
Beacon Funding, any of its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, or agents shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data, or other intangible losses (even if Beacon Funding has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) your use or inability to use the website; (ii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iii) statement or conduct or any third party on the website; or (iv) any other matter relating to the website.
You will indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Beacon Funding and its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, and agents (each an “indemnified party”) from and against any and all claims, demands, losses, costs, expenses, liabilities, and damages of any kind incurred by any indemnified party arising out of, in connection with, or resulting from (i) your use of this website or (ii) your breach of this agreement.
Controlling Law - Venue and Jurisdiction
Use of Communication Services
The Beacon Funding website may contain bulletin board services, blogs, social media, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities, personal web pages, calendars, and/or other message or communication facilities designed to enable you to communicate with the public at large or with a group (collectively, "Communication Services"). You agree to use the Communication Services only to post, send, and receive messages and material that are proper and related to the particular Communication Service. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using a Communication Service, you will not:
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten, or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Publish, post, upload, distribute, or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material, or information.
- Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto, or have received all necessary consents.
- Upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer.
- Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless such Communication Service specifically allows such messages.
- Conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, or chain letters.
- Download any file posted by another user of a Communication Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
- Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Communication Services.
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular Communication Service.
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
Beacon Funding has no obligation to monitor the Communication Services. However, Beacon Funding reserves the right to review materials posted to a Communication Service and to remove any materials in its sole discretion. Beacon Funding reserves the right to terminate your access to any or all of the Communication Services at any time without notice for any reason whatsoever. Beacon Funding specifically disclaims any liability with regard to the Communication Services and any actions resulting from your participation in any Communication Service. Managers and hosts are not authorized Beacon Funding spokespersons, and their views do not necessarily reflect those of Beacon Funding.
Information on this website is provided "as-is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusions of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you.
Although Beacon has tried to provide accurate and timely information, the content on this website may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. It is your responsibility to verify any information. Information may be changed or updated without notice. This website does not constitute an offer or contract.
Beacon Funding makes no representations whatsoever about other websites which you may access through this one. When you access a non-Beacon Funding website, please understand that it is independent from Beacon Funding, and that Beacon Funding has no control over the content on that website. In addition, a link to a non-Beacon Funding website does not mean that Beacon Funding endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content, use, or products and services made available through such website.
In no event will Beacon Funding be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, special, or other consequential damages for any use of this website, or any other hyperlinked website, including, without limitation, any lost profits, business interruption, loss of programs, or other data or otherwise, even if we are expressly advised of the possibility of such damages.
Copyright Beacon Funding. All rights reserved. All of the information on this site, including images, is copyrighted material of Beacon Funding, except as otherwise indicated. You may not copy, download, republish, distribute, or reproduce any of the information contained on this site in any form without the prior written consent of Beacon Funding, unless otherwise indicated.