Most businesses that are under two years of operation tend to have fewer resources at their disposal, but you’re in luck with Beacon Funding because we analyze factors other financial institutions overlook. What do we consider instead for start-up financing? Let me show you.
Start-up Financing with Beacon Breakdown
Each year, Beacon helps hundreds of start-up and young businesses begin to establish their business credit. Our strong understanding of the niche markets we serve allows us to provide competitive startup financing even when traditional bank loans aren’t available.
- Personal Credit –Your personal pay history is a good indicator of your business' pay practices.
- Corporate Pay History – It's important for lenders to see if you pay your business' bills consistently.
- Cash Flow – You will be rewarded an affordable monthly payment the more consistent your cash flow.
- Value of Equipment – We finance new and used equipment.
- Transaction Size – Beacon looks at all aspects of the lease, not just the cost of the equipment.
- Financial Performance – Beacon rewards businesses with strong financial performance by providing them industry-leading equipment financing options. We finance challenged credit, too.